Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft Power point Training:
The size of the power point slide is usually set as a default and most of the time there is no need to change it. But sometimes there is a need to change the size of your power point slide especially when you are creating a one-pager.
One pagers are usually used to communicate facts to very important stakeholders who don't have time to read a lot of documents.
Below are instructions on how to change the size of your power point slide.
How to change the size of a power point slide.
1. Select the Design tab of the toolbar ribbon
2. Select the Slide Size near the far right end of the toolbar
3. Select Standard (4:3 aspect ratio) or Widescreen (16:9) or Custom Slide Size. With Custom Slide Size you can create the specific size you want instead of selecting a size. This is very useful when using power point for graphic design e.g. creation of flyers or posters.
Microsoft Word Training
Insert button is used to perform a lot of functions in Microsoft Word. It is one of the tools that could transform the quality of a document. You can insert a page, a cover page, a picture either from your computer or from online, shapes, charts, links, smart art etc.
You can also insert another document into a word document. See the instructions below.
How to embed a document inside a Microsoft Word document.
1.Open the original document you want document you want to
2. Click on the insert button
3. Select object (icon) search for this icon if you can't identify it
4.Select create new or create from file
5. Search for the file you want to embed by clicking on browse
6. Select the desired file and click insert
7.Select link to file or display as icon
8. Click OK
9. File will be embedded inside your document.
10. Click Save to save your work